Yes, NINIGRET PARK / TOWN OF CHARLESTOWN has the following restrictions:
• Alcohol in the camping area is prohibited. See #7 in the question below. However, the festival sells beer and wine in the concert area, with proper ID.
• Ninigret Park will open at 9:00 a.m. Friday. No arrivals before that time.
• Motorcycles must be parked in DAY PARKING lot.
• No fires are permitted
• No amplification of recorded or live music after midnight.
• Sorry, no pets with the exception of service animals. Owners must show valid papers for service animals.